Your dream of starting a family can become a reality.
The adoption process is an amazing journey, and it starts right here. This free resource has helped thousands of couples explore adoption and learn more about how American Adoptions can help.
In this guide, you'll get:
- A comprehensive overview of the most important adoption information
- An explanation of what adoption professionals do
- Tips on choosing the best adoption professional for your journey
- Important guidance on finding the right adoption opportunity
- And more
Taking 2 minutes to fill out this form will also give you a free consultation with one of our experienced Adoption Coordinators.
Generally, families must meet the following eligibility requirements to work with American Adoptions:
- Legally married for a minimum of 2 years
- Between 25-50 years of age
- At least one parent is a U.S. Citizen. For more information about using American Adoptions while living abroad; please read International Couples Wanting to adopt in U.S.
- Couple has no more than two children and no child under the age of 1 year old
Please note that American Adoptions is not able to serve residents of New Jersey and New York.